£24000 - £42000 per annum
2 months ago
25 February 2019
Are you a qualified Teacher of Science looking for a new & exciting opportunity within a thriving Science Department?
Remedy Education are proud to be supporting a high achieving secondary school in the heart of Barnet in the search for qualified Science Teacher on a full-time basis from 25th February 2019.
The school delivers a broad curriculum which encourages excellence and exceptional progress which is built on a spirit of kindness, tolerance and responsibility which promotes all students to grow as individuals and as a community. The school always encourages students to excel in sports, music and arts and all other extra-curriculum actives to widen their opportunities as well as Promote a high number of students to study maths, sciences, and the classical subject languages at university.
This is a full-time Teaching post, planning & delivering General Science across KS3 & KS4.
- General Science KS3-KS4 (any specialisms advantageous)
- 'Good' School
- 25th February until July 2019
- Mixed School
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will:
- Be a qualified Teacher of DT (QTS or Equiv)
- Be able to support the plan & deliver creative and engaging lessons up to KS5
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a creative & proactive approach providing new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Excellent subject knowledge with a desire to progress to leadership
- Current in date DBS (on the DBS update service)
For immediate consideration, please send your updated CV along with a covering letter