Tower Hamlets, London
£24000 - £42000 per annum
3 months ago
25 February 2019
Are you a qualified Teacher of Science looking for a new & exciting opportunity within a thriving Science Department?
Do you want to be part on an "Outstanding" school who truly value their staff?
Remedy Education are proud to be supporting an "Outstanding" mixed Secondary school in the heart of East London in their hunt for a qualified & experienced Teacher of Science on a full-time basis starting immediately after the Feb H/Term.
At this "Outstanding" School they expect each of their students to be fully prepared for the opportunities and demands of the adult world. During each child's school journey, they place a strong emphasis on six key areas including: Communication, Investigation and Vision. Their curriculum promotes both academic excellence and the development of self-confident, articulate, focused young minds. The superb outcomes and the impressive university/career destinations achieved by their students, are testament to the success of their unique model and belief that every child can fulfil their potential. The schools amazing accomplishments are underpinned by the strong partnership with families and the local community.
This is a full-time Science Teaching post, starting immediately after the Feb H/term:
- Combined Science Teacher across KS3-4
- 'Outstanding' School - Tower Hamlets
- 25th Feb - July 2019
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will:
- Be a qualified Teacher of Science (QTS or Equiv)
- Be able to support the planning & deliver creative and engaging lessons up to KS4
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a creative & proactive approach providing new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Current in date DBS (on the DBS update service)
For immediate consideration, please send your updated CV along with a covering letter