8 months ago
Remedy Education are recruiting a Functional Skills tutor to assist in the delivery of teaching to SEN students in Wandsworth. This role will be based either at students homes or within educations centre's.
You must have a passion for working with young adults, be reliable, enthusiastic and motivated. You will possess excellent communication, teamwork and organisation skills, as well as be motivated by achieving delivery targets across all programmes. You will be able to build and sustain effective working relationships with all programme stakeholders, contributing to overall learner success rates.
- Manage the delivery of functional skills
- Be able to teach the national curriculum
- Ensure that learners take part in a suitable programme of study for English & Maths FS (functional skills) that enables them to achieve progression
- Ensure all speaking & listening exams are carried out to a high standard, as well as completing and recording the paper audit trail for all learners across all provision.
- Ensure that we achieve the desired success rate for all Functional Skills delivery
- Teaching Qualification- Minimum Level 3 Certificate in Education & Training
- Must Hold A-B Grade GCSE or Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths & English.
- Experience of teaching Functional Skills Maths and English
- Experience in the delivery and assessment of accredited qualifications in the field of Functional Skills
- Timely completion of paperwork is essential
This role is to start ASAP, long term to perm based in Wandworth
For more information please contact Sophie at Remedy.