3 months ago
Fostering Team Manager- Surrey
Our Client based in Surrey are currently seeking an experienced Fostering Team Manager to work within a busy social wokr team,
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The role as a Fostering Team Manager- Surrey
- Relevant professional qualification and Health and Care Professions Council registration where required.
- Extensive, sophisticated and up to date working knowledge of relevant national and local policy, statutory guidance and legislation in relation to the provision of social care services.
- Ability to promote positive working relationships in and across teams, using strategies for collaboration and arbitration.
- Ability to contribute to and provide professional leadership of organisational change and development and address performance management issues that arise.
- Ability to communicate effectively in highly charged, complex or challenging situations to a wide range of audiences for different purposes and at different levels, including public speaking.
- Ability to model and promote a culture of clear communication, supporting the development of effective communication skills in others.
- Ability to influence organisational development pro-actively using feedback from your area of responsibility. * Ability to gather information to inform judgement for interventions in more complex situations and in response to challenge.
- Ability to routinely explain professional reasoning, judgements and decisions made and record these in a clear concise way.
- Ability to use knowledge to make complex judgements in uncertain and ambiguous situations, supporting others to do the same.
- Excellent partnership working skills with an ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with partners in statutory, voluntary and third sector organisations.
You will need for the QSW role:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!