10 months ago
Location: North London
Salary : £120-£150 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Subject: Physical Education
Are you a positive Teacher of Physical Education or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular School in North London?
* Popular School seeking an experienced Female PE Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong PE Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Female Physical Education Teacher looking to work in an established school in North London.
The school are looking for an eager Female Physical Education Teacher who has the ability to teach with the ardour to inspire female pupils. The school wants teachers who can organise and deliver captivating, lively lessons through their engaging manner and creative techniques.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic PE Teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic PE Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Zeki Mehmet @ Remedy Education today for consideration.