West London, London
Up to £16 per hour
16 days ago
Family Support Practitioner Children's Centre- West London
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with a local authority in are seeking a Family Support Practitioner to work within West London
The successful candidate will provide the following-
- Work proactively to make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service. This will include working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the Council.
- Foster a consistent cross one Council culture by ensuring that Council's overall vision, values and ethos are central to the approach taken.
- Provide an inclusive service for care and education of children 0-5 ensuring the activities are planned and carried out are sensitive to and reflect the diverse background of the children
- Carry out duties with due regard to the Council's Customer Care Charter and other Policies and Procedures.
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the Council's
Call or email Bronte at Remedy.
0208 418 7676 or