£75 - £90 per day
16 days ago
EYFS Teaching Assistant - September start - excellent opportunity!
Q - Are you passionate about working with children in the Early Years of their education?
Q - Have you got a Level 3 Childcare qualification or Education related Degree?
If so, apply for this EYFS Teaching Assistant role today!
The Head Teacher of a well-known Primary School in Lewisham is looking to recruit EYFS Teaching Assistants to join their support team in September!
The role will involve working with EYFS students across Nursery and Reception.
You will be supporting the class teacher, helping with displays, creating resources and supporting the children with their development from day one!
The school are very supportive and will help you with your development, including if you would like to eventually train as a teacher!
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Working across Nursery and Reception
- £70 - £85 per day
- Full time and long-term role
- September 2019 start
- Very supportive
- Excellent location - great transport links
- Very child centered and play focused
- Lots of outdoor learning space
- Must hold a Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Ideally hold a 1st class or 2:1 Degree
- Ideally have experience of working with EYFS children
- Must be able to use your own initiative
- Positive and proactive attitude
If you would like to apply to this EYFS Teaching Assistant role, please send your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. Immediate interviews are available with a personal consultant.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.