£70 - £85 per day
7 days ago
A hard working EYFS Teaching Assistant is required for a successful primary school in Lambeth.
The school highly values its community and the achievement of children is as important as their personal, spiritual, social, moral and emotional development.
We are looking for a dedicated EYFS teaching assistant for this position who will develop excellent relationships with all pupils, staff and children whilst ensuring the delivery of the highest care and education. Recent school experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is essential. The candidate must have a real desire to raise standards of all children who they work with.
Successful Teaching Assistants will:
- Help children in all areas of the curriculum
- EYFS/ Reception/ Nursery experience and knoweldge
- Support children with a variety of SEND requirements both within a class setting and small groups
- Maintain pupil records
- Uphold the rules of the school/ classroom
- Have recent experience of supporting children in a Primary School setting
Teaching Assistant must have:
- CACHE Level 3
- NVQ Level 3
Benefits of working through Remedy Education:
- Competitive rates for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistant
You must hold an NVQ Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent for this role. If you are driven and motivated by children's learning and development, then please apply with an up to date CV representing your full work history.
Remedy Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Remedy Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.