£70 - £85 per day
8 months ago
** Reception Class Teaching Assistant **
** EYFS Curriculum **
** Full Time **
** Immediate Start **
We are currently seeking a personable and ambitious Reception Class Teaching Assistant for a mainstream Primary School based in Greenwich. The right Reception Class Teaching Assistant would need to meet all of the educational & emotional needs of the children within the school.
The successful Reception Class Teaching Assistant will need to be innovative, nurturing and demonstrate the willingness to adapt and learn throughout the learning developments of each child.
The Reception Class Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the Teacher in implementing the appropriate curriculum according to the year group
- Support the provision and preparation of all the appropriate classroom activities
- Promote and undertake the positive communication with parents whenever is necessary
- Keep up to date with, and support delivery of curriculum developments and teaching techniques
- Promote and utilise outdoor learning
- Implement pupil safety procedures for the end of the session
- Ensure classrooms are vibrant learning environments with effective displays of children's work both in the classroom and other designated areas
- Arrange, or assist in the arrangement of regular extra-curricular visits or support clubs that promote learning and the enjoyment of learning
- Focus support and development of each child through pastoral care
- Promote positive behaviour at all times
- Maintain an ethos of mutual trust and respect in an environment that is free from the fear of ridicule
The Reception Class Teaching Assistant NEEDS:
- Relevant Level 3 qualification/Degree
- Valid DBS
- 3+ months experience of the EYFS and early years practice
- Able to motivate and encourage pupils
- Confidence, creativity and high standards of conduct are essential
- Professionally discreet and able to respect confidentiality
This school is based in Greenwich and is in easy distance to local transport.
Working hours - 8:30am - 15:30pm Monday - Friday
Salary - Between £70 - £85 per day
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.