£75 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for an Early Years Teaching Assistant/EYFS TA to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Lambeth, South West London. This is a full time Early Years Teaching Assistant/EYFS TA position and it will be starting June/July 2018 for Maternity cover.
About the Role
- Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA
- Full time - June/July 2018
- Lots of support from the SENCO/ Class Teacher/ Headteacher & all other staff at the school
- Brilliant resources available
- Up to £90 per day, depending on experience
About the School
- Small primary school located in South West London
- Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
- Outstanding, dedicated and supportive leadership team
- All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
- Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
- Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant / EYFS TA will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
- Have previous experience working with children with SEN
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
- Possess valid references, DBS/police check
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please contact Carly at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.