£75 - £85 per day
7 months ago
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Aspiring Primary Teacher - South East London - ASAP start
Remedy Education are working in partnership with a fantastic South East London Primary School, who are actively looking to recruit a bright, creative and enthusiastic graduate as a class-based Teaching Assistant.
This is a full time Teaching Assistant position, working within the Early Years (Reception Class - Aged 4-5yrs) . With an immediate start, this is a long-term opportunity, ideally until July 2019, at which point the school would look to place you on to their Schools Direct teacher training program.
Q: Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher?
Q: Looking to train as an Early Years Teacher (Aged 3-5yrs)?
READ ON & FIND OUT MORE
- Graduate ONLY - 1st Class or 2:1 Degree
- IDEAL for an aspiring Primary Teacher / Early Years Teacher
- Creative, Positive & outgoing personality ideally required!
- Previous child related experience an advantage - Aged 3-5yrs
- Passionate about education & learning
- Enthusiastic about Early Years Child Development
- Organised & versatile
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Early Years Teaching Assistant - Reception Class
- Support up to 30 pupils in class - small groups & 1:1
- Work within a fantastic, creative Early Years Team (aged 4-5yrs)
- Full Time - Term Time - 08:30am-4:30pm
- Paid £75 - £90 per day
- Fantastic Mainstream Primary School
- Located in North London - Borough of Lambeth
- Fantastic staff team - supportive & down to earth
- Diverse pupil catchment - multi cultural - high % SEN & EAL learners