£130 - £160 per day
4 months ago
Long term perm
Early Years Teacher - Starting April 2018
We are seeking to appoint a good to outstanding teacher to join our EYFS. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with drive and enthusiasm who:
- is passionate and committed to providing the best learning opportunities for our children
- can encourage the children to develop a passion for learning through a creative and exciting curriculum
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
We can offer:
- highly motivated pupils who are well behaved and a credit to the school
- a supportive governing body, parents and community
- a commitment to your professional development, wellbeing and career development
- positive, dynamic and supportive staff, with shared planning opportunities
- a strong track record of developing NQTs and young staff.
Please feel free to contact Carly at Remedy Education for more details.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.