£120 - £150 per day
8 months ago
Long term perm
EYFS Teacher - September 2018 start
About the job
Remedy Education are looking for a fun and creative EYFS Teacher to join a Lambeth Primary School. The school is 2 form entry and is Ofsted rated "Good" with "Outstanding" features. The school is looking for an Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher to join their team after a restructure within the current team. This is a 1 term contract starting in September 2018 with the potential to extend or become permanent. Although this role is full time, job share options may be considered.
- You must have previous EYFS experience within the last 5 years
- You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You will have a current valid DBS on the Update Service
- You will be adaptable to any situation and able to work under pressure
- You will have natural ability to make learning fun and engaging
- You will have strong classroom management skills
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting school with full support from SLT
- Paid to your point on the pay scale for any long term roles with additional holiday pay on top of your daily rate
- You will have a dedicated consultant at Remedy Education overseeing you from start to finish
- You will have the option of additional training such as safeguarding and best practice seminars
What to do next
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV showing your relevant experience for the job.
If you are looking for a new role but this one isn't quite right then please get in touch for a no strings conversation about your next career move.
If you think this job might be a good fit for a friend or colleague then tell them to quote your name in their application. If they are successful then you will be rewarded with £250 of shopping vouchers.