£75 - £85 per day
4 months ago
EYFS SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant | Graded Good by Ofsted | ASD focus | Southwark Primary School
Q - Are you a psychology graduate, with recent SEN experience?
Q - Are you an aspiring Educational / Clinical Psychologist?
Q - Actively seeking a full time SEN teaching Assistant position for the academic year?
Remedy Education is currently working with a fantastic mainstream primary school in Southwark and are eager to hear from enthusiastic and dependable graduates to fill this role.
We are searching for a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant to join the school immediately, for the minimum of the entire academic year. This is a full-time role and involves supporting an ASD child in Reception on a 1:1 basis.
You will be working alongside the Class Teacher, SEN coordinator and other SEN Teaching Assistants, who will offer you continuous support and training opportunities throughout the year.
Please read below to see specific details of this exciting opportunity:
- 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - ASD Child
- Full time, entire academic year
- ASAP start
- £75 - £85 per day (potential increase after 12 weeks)
- Gain invaluable experience within SEN and EYFS
- Previous SEN (ASD/Autism) experience ideally required!
- Located in Southwark, South East London
- 1st Class or 2:1 degree in a Psychology or Education related degree
- Experience working with SEN children preferred
- Resilient, Creative and Devoted
- Good knowledge and awareness of UK Education and SEN
- Calm and caring personality with enthusiasm for children
- Graded GOOD by Ofsted with Outstanding Leadership and Management
- Vibrant community primary school
- Inclusive school with a broad range of backgrounds and abilities
- Rich and creative curriculum with specialist teaching in Art, Drama, Dance, Spanish and P.E
If you are keen to be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, please do APPLY TODAY, by submitting your full and up to date CV for consideration.
If shortlisted, we will be in touch within 24hrs.