£110 - £140 per day
2 months ago
Examinations Officer - Secondary School - Camden, London
An experienced Examinations officer is required for a Secondary School in Camden.
The successful candidate will be starting in ASAP on a long term basis. You will be responsible for the management, administration and smooth running of all internal and external examinations. The school is easily accessible via a number of public transport links.
* Liaise with exam boards and departments to manage, administer and run all external examinations
* Liaise with departments to manage, administer and run all internal examinations
* Examination details should be communicated efficiently and publicly, ensuring all details about exams are available and accessible to staff and students
* Responsibility for collecting and processing all information required by examination boards
* Ensure access arrangements are in place, recorded and evidenced for targeted students
* Download, process, circulate and analyse the examination results in August
* BTEC course administration, student registrations, organising internal testing and recording of results
* Act as the main point of contact with external agencies (including examination boards) and keep staff informed of new development
Maintain the budget for examinations and with line manager monitor spending
* Laisse with the Data team to produce clear, concise accurate information and analysis as when required to support improved student achievement
* Recruit and lead a team of examination invigilators. Ensure all internal and external invigilation needs are covered by appropriately trained invigilators
* Have a general understanding of the Assessment package in Sims to provide effective to support to Data Administrator/ Manage if required. Requirements
* Experienced with SIMS
* Experience of running exams in a school
* Keen attention to details with the ability to work quickly and accurately
* Professional working attitude
* Knowledge of examination specifications and their requirements
* Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task and priorities. Ability to lead and manage others.
* Ability to remain calm and clear headed in high pressure environments.
If you believe you would be suited to the above role please contact Hollie @ Remedy Education for more information. CV application will be essential - please include all related experience, voluntary or paid experience is all considered.