£75 - £95 per day
8 months ago
Remedy Education is working with an outstanding primary school based in Southwark, South East London, who are looking for Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with Epilepsy.
The SENCo and Headteacher of this brilliant, high achieving school in the heart of vibrant Southwark are keen to appoint an experienced teaching assistant to work as an Epilepsy SEND TA. The role entails you to support a child in Year 2 with Autism. The role requires you to have confident, clear commutation skills as well as a dynamic, professional approach. You must be committed for the academic year and demonstrate an interest in developing your career in education.
The role will involve
- 1-1 support to a pupil with Epilepsy
- Work alongside the KS1 and KS2 team to plan and prepare lesson activities and administer medication
- Firm but fair behaviour management skills
This teaching assistant role is full time, 5 days' week and will be due to start on Monday 15th October and to continue for the full academic year.
To be considered for the Epilepsy SEND TA, Southwark
- Have previous experience working in a primary school setting.
- Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents
- Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous childcare work
- have an ability to manage sometimes challenging behaviour
- Ideally you will be local to Southwark, South East London
The school benefits:
- The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school
- Career progression for the right candidate
- A vibrant and creative area of London
- £75- £95 per day
To join us and be successful in this Epilepsy SEND TA, role you will need to:
- Have some experience supporting children with autism
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!