£20 - £25 per hour
14 days ago
ENGLISH TUTOR / Buckinghamshire / FLEXIBLE HOURS / £25 PER HOUR
English tutors needed in Buckinghamshire to provide one-to-one education to students who may be excluded from school, have medical needs or special needs, be temporarily lacking a school placement, be a teen parent, young offender or out of permanent school setting, or educational provision.
As a Private Tutor, you will be tutoring Primary, KS3, GCSE Combined English, and/or A-level subjects to local students. Tutoring takes place in the student's home or a local library.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ESSENTIAL - An enhanced DBS certificate
- ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills
- ESSENTIAL - A teaching qualification
- ESSENTIAL - minimum 2 years teaching or tutoring experience
- A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will also be considered
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum is necessary
- You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the students we work with
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Ready to join us?
If you are interested in this role, simply submit your CV now, and we'll be in touch ASAP.