£120 - £160 per day
7 months ago
Remedy Education are looking to employ qualified and experienced English Teachers who would like to work on a supply basis, teaching English across Secondary schools in the Greenwich, Lewisham, Southwark and Lambeth.
We also have LONG TERM contracts available.
These roles are to start in September and we can offer both full and part time hours, to suit your needs. We work with a number of Secondary schools in these areas and can offer regular days/hours.
Experience of teaching English to both key stage 3 and key stage 4 is essential and we would also like to hear from NQTs and Cover Supervisors who also have experience within Secondary schools.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You must be able to teach English to GCSE level and be able to adapt your teaching skills to suit each school/class
- You will be a good team player with good behaviour management skills
- You will be an experienced English Teacher who can carry out engaging Language and Literature lessons
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK to be familiar with the current curriculum - up to Key Stage 4
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- We offer Secondary Teachers supply pay rates from £120 - £160 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!!