South East London, London
3 months ago
English Teacher - South East London - ASAP Start
Remedy are seeking to appoint a well-motivated person to fulfil the role of an English Teacher. We are looking for an outstanding teacher; someone with high expectations, a passionate for the subject, and an ability to inspire and enjoy the challenges of the role.
You must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK English Curriculum.
- Have a passion for the English Subject
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching English
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students
The school can offer:
- Support from an established Head of English and Strong English Department as well as the Head teacher and senior leadership team.
- Opportunities of career Progression
- Professional and personal English development Workshops are held weekly.
- The Freedom to teach your English Lesson your way.
The school is based in South East London and has easy transport links, if you think this role is suitable for you please contact Sophie @ Remedy