£140 - £160 per day
21 days ago
English Teacher - Secondary ASD SEN School
South East London, Greenwich
Remedy Education is currently looking for an experienced English teacher to work in a ASD School delivering English to their Secondary ASD pupils.
This starts in the new academic year and the pupils will be working towards GCSE and are expected to gain some great results so an experienced English teacher is essential.
- This ASD Secondary School are recruiting an English teacher who would plan and deliver English to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- We are looking for a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
- Experience working with ASD pupils is desired but not essential.
- Adaptability is required as you will be dealing with children who have ASD.
Remedy Education work closely with the school and have many long-term staff on site who enjoy their work and the school regularly take on permanent staff through Remedy Education.
To join us and be successful in this English PRU Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK