£150 - £200 per day + negotiable
9 months ago
April 16th 2018
Pay scale: £155 - £200
Type: Contract, Long term, Full time
Location: Bexley, South East London
Easily accessible from public transport Links from London. 5 minute walk from local Amenities.
Rated Good by Ofsted 2015
Remedy Education are looking for an English Teacher with a minimum of 2 year's experience teaching English literature and Language to Key Stage 3 and 4. Key stage 5 Experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
The Suitable English Teacher
- Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK English Curriculum.
- Have a passion for the English Subject
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching English
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
My Client Can offer
- Offers support from an established Head of English and Strong English Department as well as The Headteacher and senior leadership team.
- Opportunities of career Progression
- Professional and personal English development Workshops, held weekly.
- The Freedom to teach your English Lesson your way.
- Access to the newest teaching technology, literature and resources.
Are you a proactive, enthusiastic English Teacher who wants to really make a difference to the lives of our students?
Do you wants to work within a thriving English department, at a well lead Secondary School in South East London?
Please send your CV to Kimberley at Remedy Education For Consideration