£150 - £200 per day
10 months ago
Unqualified or Qualified Teacher- English - Pupil referral Unit
We are currently working with an alternate provision/PRU in Greenwich. They are currently looking to recruit a teacher who can teach English, Maths or an 'all rounder' that can teach a variety of core subjects. This is starting February 2018.
This school caters for key stage 3 and key stage 4 pupils who have SEN and find it difficult working in mainstream environment due to social, emotional and behaviour difficulties. The centre caters for small groups of students, so class sizes are generally 5-6 students at a time.
The school is within walking distance to a mainline train station and a short bus ride from the closest tube. Access to a car would be advantageous
Key skills and experience needed:
- Qualified or Unqualified Teacher
- Experience planning and marking lessons
- Strong behaviour management or experience working with pupils who have SEN
- One to one and small group work
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Carly at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDY EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.