£130 - £180 per day
7 months ago
Southwark, East Dulwich
Ofsted "Outstanding Mixed Primary School
£130 - £180 per day
Are you an English Teacher looking for a cover work ASAP at an Outstanding Primary school?
Do you want to work in a friendly Inner London School located in Southwark?
Remedy Education is currently working with an Outstanding mixed Primary School in Southwark, East Dulwich who are in need of an ambitious and highly motivated English Teacher to join their high achieving English department. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Teacher to join a great school. This is a temporary position and could become permanent starting ASAP.
At Remedy Education we have been placing Teachers for over 10 years and are very pleased to be working with this Outstanding School in South London.
The school is looking for an English Teacher who is able to teach English at KS2 as well as teaching English Literature. The school wish to appoint a well-qualified English Teacher who has Qualified Teacher Status. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great school and a fantastic department.
The ideal English Teacher for this role will be;
- Able to teach English to KS2, Year 5 and 6
- Able to planning and mark engaging and differentiated lessons.
- Able to inspire and motivate students with developing their English
- Organised, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a can do' approach to work
- Able to build strong professional relationships with colleagues and work within a team effectively
- Able to take account of students prior levels of learning and achievement and use them to set targets for future improvements
- Supporting the ethos, vision, principles and values of the school
- The role would suit a Newly Qualified Teacher or experienced teacher
Please apply for this position ASAP as the school are looking to appoint this term.
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.