£28000 - £52000 per annum
7 days ago
Are you a qualified Teacher of English looking for a new & exciting opportunity within a thriving English Department?
Remedy Education are proud to be supporting a high achieving mixed secondary school in the heart of Haringey in the search for qualified English Teacher on a full-time basis from April 2019 for the remainder of the academic year.
Our school has an exceptional Teaching Team with a well-established, supportive department, offering continuous development & training, with strong opportunities to progress to leadership.
This is a full-time Teaching post, planning & delivering English across KS3 & KS4.
- English Teacher - KS4
- Good School
- April 19 start - July 19
- Leadership opportunities
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will:
- Be a qualified Teacher of English (QTS or Equiv)
- NQT's will be considered!
- Be able to plan & deliver creative and engaging lessons up to KS4
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have a creative & proactive approach providing new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Excellent subject knowledge with a desire to progress to leadership
- Current in date DBS (on the DBS update service)
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious English Teacher looking to progress within a great school!
For immediate consideration, please send your updated CV along with a covering letter .