£25000 - £40000 per annum
English Teacher 07_1522939585
6 months ago
English Teacher required
Pay scale:£150 - £200
Type: Contract, Long term, Full time
Location; Barnet North London
Easily accessible from public transport Links from London. 15 minute walk from local Amenities.
Rated 'Good' by Ofsted 2015 with Outstanding Features
Remedy Education are looking for an English Teacher with a minimum of 2 year's experience teaching English literature and Language to Key Stage 3 and 4. Key stage 5 Experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
The Suitable candidate
- Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK English Curriculum.
- Have a passion for the English Subject
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching English
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
My Client Can offer
- Offers support from an established Head of English and Strong English Department as well as the Headteacher and senior leadership team.
- Opportunities of career Progression
- Professional and personal English development Workshops are held weekly.
- The Freedom to teach your English Lesson your way.
- Access to the newest teaching technology, literature and resources.
Are you a proactive, enthusiastic English Teacher who wants to really make a difference to the lives of our students?
Do you wants to work within a thriving English department, at a well lead Secondary School in Barnet North London?
Please send your CV