£160 - £180 per day
6 months ago
English Teacher - Mainstream
Southwark, South East London
We are currently looking to recruit a passionate and experienced English Teacher to join our team in our lovely primary School in South East London.
The English Teacher will become part of a team that specialises in delivering a curriculum designed to meet individual needs and give our students the best possible educational outcomes.
The school are looking for a fun, passionate teacher to inspire and teach their lovely students.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches
- Teach English to primary aged students
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
- Plan and lead children in off-site enrichment activities
- To be accepted for this role you must hold QTS and you must be available ASAP.
Please apply for this role now or please call Sophie at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390.