£130 - £180 per day
8 months ago
Are you an enthusiastic teacher looking to develop your practice in a new environment?
Are you able to ensure students make excellent progress?
Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a happy and successful school.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching English
- Have the ability to teach English at KS3 and KS4
- Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
My client is looking to appoint an inspirational English teacher who shares their belief in the highest standards of academic attainment in a comprehensive setting. The school prides itself for the quality of education delivered to its students and the school is looking for a teacher with strong subject knowledge who is able to raise the attainment of their students, as well as creating challenging and innovative lesson plans.
Here at Remedy Education, we are proud of the quality of service we provide our teachers. With the opportunity to develop your personal skills through our various courses and gaining valuable experience from within the classroom, we will help you to grow as a person and as a professional.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS or an NQT.
- Have continuous work experience in Secondary School teaching
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Your behaviour management skills should be very strong
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
- Have an enhanced DBS
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.