4 months ago
Remedy Education are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher of English who will join a dynamic and committed department from September 2018. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the school.
This position is based in Bromley.
The successful candidate will be expected to have the potential to teach English at KS3-KS5 and the ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher of English or the potential to become outstanding
- Be experienced in raising or the desire to raise attainment in a challenging classroom environment
- Have proven experience of working or the desire to work successfully with students of all abilities
- Be committed to Schools ethos of high expectations and no excuses and the belief that every child can succeed
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of a high functioning and cohesive academy
- Join highly successful science department that has an excellent track record for training science teachers
- Join the Schools network and have access to a range of benefits including professional development opportunities, including moderation opportunities across all Schools.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Natalie Abel on 02084181390