£150 - £200 per day
4 months ago
Remedy Education have an incredible opportunity for a creative and engaging English Teacher based in or around South East London.
About the school:
Remedy Education are looking for a English Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a supportive English department, where students achieve high results at GCSE. We are looking for an enthusiastic English teacher with strong classroom management skills.
About the role:
We are seeking an English Teacher to join a school in Kent which offers state of the art equipment and ample support from the senior leadership team. The school is looking for an enthusiastic English Teacher who can apply themselves in the role and continue the high standards the school requires.
The ideal teacher:
- All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent)
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- An enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic English Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.