£150 - £200 per day
4 months ago
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Start Date: May 2018
Type: Until end of Academic year
Are you a qualified English teacher looking for a new opportunity? If the answer is YES… we have a great opportunity for you!
Remedy Education are looking to recruit an established English Teacher, for a school based in Enfield. Rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED 2014, this school consistently delivers exemplary teaching to students and gives excellent support to their staff. The school is fairly new and has state-of-the-art equipment.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and very passionate as the students have a strong interest in learning. We are looking for an English Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5 to start in May. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach English across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
This role is until the end of the academic year, with a possibility to extend.
The Suitable candidate
- Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK Science Curriculum.
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching English
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
If you have experience as an English Teacher and would like to contribute to this English Department's success, please forward your CV over or give me a call on 0208 418 1390