Wood Green, London
£150 - £200 per day
3 months ago
Are you a qualified Teacher of English looking for a new opportunity? If the answer is YES… we have a great opportunity for you!
Remedy Education are looking to recruit an established English Teacher, for a school based in Wood Green to join excellent English department. Rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED 2009, this academy school consistently delivers exemplary teaching to students and offer an exceptional support network for their staff.
- Passionate about the importance of subject disciplines
- Encourage of their pupils to find their own passion within each and every subject.
- Provide development programs weekly for staff at every level.
- Are supportive of all staff
- Encourage achievements and progression.
The Suitable candidate
- Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK English Curriculum.
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching English
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
- Any specialisms advantageous
If you have experience as an English Teacher and would like to contribute to this English Department's success, please forward your CV over to or give me a call on 0208 418 1390