£24000 - £34000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a qualified English teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Can you deliver English to students that have a strong interest in learning? Remedy Education are looking for an English Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a thriving English department in a school located in Kent, where students all achieve high results at GCSE. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach English across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic English Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.