£150 - £200 per day
11 months ago
Remedy Education have an incredible opportunity for a creative and engaging English Teacher based in or around Southwark.
About the school:
Remedy Education are looking for an English Teacher join a school in Southwark which offers state of the art equipment and ample support from the senior leadership team. We are seeking a Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a supportive English department, where students achieve high results at GCSE.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic English teacher with strong classroom management skills who can contribute to the success of the school. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach English across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level. This is a long term full time role with the potential for permanent placement for the right teacher. Role commences September 2018.
The ideal teacher:
- All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent)
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- An enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic English Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.