£150 - £200 per day
16 days ago
Remedy Education have an incredible opportunity for a creative and engaging English Teacher based in or around South East London.
About the school:
Remedy education are seeking an English Teacher to join a school in Kent which offers state of the art equipment and ample support from the senior leadership team. The school is looking for an enthusiastic English Teacher who can apply themselves into the role and continue the high standards the school requires.
About the post:
This is a long term full time role with the potential for permanent placement for the right teacher. Role commences September 2018.
The ideal teacher:
- All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent)
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- An enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic English Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.