15 days ago
Are you experienced or Newly qualified, with a passion for teaching English?
Remedy Education are on the hunt for authentic teachers who enjoy what they do.
Teachers who have great subject knowledge, charisma and have a strong sense of moral purpose.
Our client is a South East London, coeducational Secondary school, with a thriving 6th Form and a beautiful new building. "Outstanding" Ofsted report and fantastic reputation in the area. Require a Strong & passionate Teacher of English to join them in March 2018
Whats in it for you?
** Career progression & development opportunities **
**Interviews available immediately**
**Permanent positions for the right candidates**
The successful applicant will possess;
- A Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT, PGCE, GTP, relevant BA/MA or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Ability to prepare, plan and deliver engaging lessons.
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be proactive and have an enthusiastic, creative approach to teaching.
If you are an English Teacher wanting to EMBARK on a new journey,
please forward your CV to Kimberley at Remedy Education today!
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING;
*Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months)
*As well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
*Eligible to work in the UK