£75 - £90 per day
8 days ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary School - Southwark
Required September 2018
Are you an outstanding graduate from any of the country's leading universities? Do you have a good class of degree in either English, Maths, Science, Humanities or any academic subject?
If you're bright, hard-working and interested in starting a career in education then why not consider a position as a Teaching Assistant? Becoming a Teaching Assistant is great preparation for teacher training and can really expand your work based skills! If you're a graduate from a leading university and you are looking to train as a Secondary Teacher then this is the perfect Teaching Assistant post for you.
Teaching Assistant - Secondary school - Southwark
Well if you want to kick start your career in education then apply today! We can offer you the following:
- Supportive schools and great training for Teaching Assistant
- Full time and permanent position for Teaching Assistant
- Opportunity for development and long term progression for Teaching Assistant This school in London is looking to expand its already successful team of support staff and welcome a new Teaching Assistant to its existing cohort
Benefits of working with Remedy Education
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Careers support and advice
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences
- Enhanced rates of pay will be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Remedy Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.