£30 - £31 per hour
EM - S_1549533488
3 months ago
Engagement Manager, Young Peoples Service, Slough, up to £31ph
If you have previous experience as a Senior/Manager working directly with vulnerable young people such as those leaving care, we want to hear from you.
You will work to reduce the numbers of young people who are not in education or employment.
Main duties include:
- Direct and lead community based delivery, early identification and intervention and young people's participation.
- Participate in the strategic management and leadership of services for young people and ensure excellent partnership working with other agencies supporting young people.
- Ensure the service is Ofsted Inspection ready and demonstrably contributing to the improving children's services agenda and the Council's effectiveness in its role as a corporate parent.
- Identify areas for improvement in participation, NEETs and community programmes and initiate work to make improvements required.
- Qualified youth worker status (JNC) or a Level 6 IAG or other equivalent qualification in an relevant allied profession
- Professional management qualification
- Significant experience of managing services to young people in a range of settings and with a variety of different partner agencies
- Experience of NEETs, community youth delivery or improving young people's participation
- A full clean driving licence
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.