£24000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Economics & Business Studies Teacher required to start as soon as possible in a 'Good' school in Enfield.
10 minutes from nearest train station
Very Supportive Senior Leadership TeamRole: Economics & Business StudiesSalary: MPS/UPSType: Long Term to permanent Start date: SeptemberLocation: Enfield
Qualified Economics & Business Studies Teacher required to start in September in a 'Good' Enfield school as recognised by OFSTED.
NQT applications are welcome, as well as experienced Economics & Business Studies Teachers.
We are looking for Economics & Business Studies Teachers with high expectation towards student behaviour.
Remedy Education are seeking for an established Economics & Business Studies Teachers that are looking for a great career opportunity with a chance to excel within an excellent Economics & Business Studies department. The school offer an exceptional support network for the suitable candidate.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- High exceptions towards student behaviour
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- A proven track record of facilitating with students to fulfil their potential.
- Should hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualifications (PGCE, Cert.Ed. BA. MA)
- Passion for teaching Economics & Business Studies
- Ability to plan and Deliver Lesson that will inspire students of all abilities, From KS3 to A-level
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- QTS qualified
If you are an Economics & Business Teacher looking for an ongoing position starting as soon as possible & this sounds like an opportunity you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.