£75 - £85 per day
8 days ago
EBD TA - Lambeth, South East London - ASAP - Long term
- Are you understanding of others needs and adaptable to those needs?
- Are you creative and good with communication?
- Have you worked with EBD students?
Remedy Education are supporting an EBD school in the Lambeth, South East London area with their search for SEN teaching assistant to start as soon as possible. Within this role you will be working with primary aged EBD pupils with the up most care and empathy.
- Supporting children's needs and queries
- Adhering to safeguarding guidelines and school policies
- Supporting children through their day to day routine
- Working collaboratively with professionals to enhance quality of teaching
- Understanding of individual needs and being adaptable to deal with them
- Mentoring and other means of support be it one to one or in small groups
- 1 years experience working with SEN children or have a support worker background
- Available full time
- Ability to travel to Lambeth, close to Brixton station
- Have a DBS on the update system or willing to pay for one.
Please apply below or contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education!!