2 months ago
Primary Teacher for Primary EBD School - ASAP Start - Long term to perm
A school for children with emotional and behavioural difficulties in South East London are looking for an excellent Primary Teacher to join their team from November 2018
They are looking for:
* A successful primary school teacher
* Excellent behaviour manager
* A strong team player
The children obviously display challenging behaviour, so the school really need a creative teacher that can think on their feet. Class sizes are small, and there are always experienced support staffs to hand. This is an opportunity for a good teacher to test themselves, and the role could be extremely satisfying offering great job satisfaction.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Experience of working in a EBD School, PRU or Nurture/Intervention groups within a mainstream School
If you think this could be the challenge you are looking for, please apply with an up-to-date CV to Sophie at Remedy Education
Remedy Education is a Quality Mark agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the CRB.