9 months ago
Nursery Teaching Assistant - Hackney
Are you an enthusiastic graduate looking to gain experience?
Do you have a passion for working with nursery & reception children?
If so, please read below and see the roles currently available.
A fantastic opportunity to work in an outstanding school with a 2-year-old provision and has become available. You will be expected to work with young children helping develop their personality and pushing their creative side in a positive direction.
You be dealing with 1:1 situation, small group activities and assisting the whole class, when necessary you will be assisting with mild SEN and supporting the classroom teacher with lesson plans and activities.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Working in Nursery in 1:1, group sessions or full classroom activities
- Planning classes, observations and tracking progress
- The school are looking for a bubbly, passionate individual to add to their fantastic team
PERSON DESCRIPTION - Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Enthusiastic with a passion for delivering top quality work
- 1st Class or 2:1 Psychology or Sociology Degree from a reputable University preferable
- Must be open and willing to take on challenging situations.
- Previous experience with working with children
- Any Previous work with SEN would be preferable
SCHOOL DETAILS - Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Outstanding Primary School
- Easy travel links Early Years Teaching Assistant -
- Fun and hard-working environment throughout the school
- Located in the Borough of Hackney
If you are interested in this Early Years Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Zeki at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390