£120 - £150 per day
12 months ago
Early Years Teacher
A superb opportunity has arisen for a QTS EYFS Teacher to work in our fantastic Mainstream Primary school based in Lambeth.
We believe that helping a child to be confident, happy, healthy and adventurous is a key to their future success in making that transition into school life and beyond.
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Teacher, you will need experience of the following:
- Being passionate about preschool education and empowering our children to reach their maximum potential.
- Having proven experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Having a Degree in Education or similar and a QTS/EYPS/PGCE
Your role as Nursery Teacher will include:
- Leading the EYFS and Active Learning curriculum across the Nursery (Pre-School based)
- Encouraging children's mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
- Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical co-ordination, speech and communication.
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.