£80 - £85 per day
7 days ago
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, effective and inspiring teacher who is passionate about teaching and keen to make a difference to every child. To work as the leader of the Pre-school and Nursery team during those sessions providing safe, high quality education and care for pre-school children.
- Proven experience of working within Early Years setting
- Qualified Teacher Status, Early Years Teacher Status or Early Years Professional Status qualification or equivalent
- Sound understanding of child development, and of children's needs
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to contribute to the planning of and implementation of a pre-school curriculum, taking into account the SEN Code of Practice, child protection procedures and equal opportunities considerations
- Ability to work as a reliable member of the team developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents, children and outside agencies
- Prepared to undertake professional development, as appropriate
- Knowledge of health and safety issues and a commitment to diversity and equal opportunities
- Good communication skills
A lovely 2-Form Entry Primary School in are looking to appoint a Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) to start ASAP. The Head Teacher is happy to offer either a long-term or permanent contract for the correct Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS).
If you think you are the right person for this post please apply now, if you require more information please call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.