7 months ago
Are you a qualified Early Years or Key Stage 1 Teacher?
Are you looking for a new position?
Then please apply for this role.
Early Years/KS1 Teacher - Bromley
Remedy Education are looking for a Early Years/KS1 Teacher to join our primary school based in Bromley.
The successful candidate will need to have great communication and behaviour management skills, we are ideally looking for a qualified teacher who is available immediately.
The primary school in Bromley offers its pupils a vibrant learning environment and is committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. The primary school has facilities that are well proportioned and generous and have extensive grounds that are utilised to promote outdoor learning and to provide a rich and varied programme of Forest School activities throughout the school.
The primary school is seeking:
- A good/outstanding classroom teacher with a love of teaching and an enthusiasm for ensuring that every child achieves their full potential
- Is passionate about children's learning and can demonstrate the characteristics that are required to raise pupil attainment and accelerate their progress
- Has the drive and ambition to go the extra mile to make great things happen for the children
- Is caring, approachable and will have a commitment to working in partnership with parents and the local community
- Is enthusiastic and will work well as part of a team where teachers plan and work closely together
- Will be a creative and enthusiastic contributor to primary school life
- Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to motivate and support colleagues
This role is:
- Long term to permanent
- Immediate Start
- Full time
- Based in Bromley
If you think you are the right person for this role please apply now, if you require more information please call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.