7 months ago
Outstanding EYFS Lead with TLR - Islington, North London - April 2019 Start
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/UPS + TLR
Not open to NQTs
Full Time - 32.5 Hours per week
Actual Salary Range: £29,664 - £48,244 per annum plus TLR
Required April 2019, or September 2019 for the right Candidate.
My outstanding client a mainstream primary school and childrens centre needs a new Early Years Leader to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from April 2019.
QTS is essential with a minimum of 4 years teaching experience.
Our new EYFS lead will be:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner committed to working in a child-centred setting.
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice
- A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
- A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make the practice of the centre the best it can be
- A solution focused and positive teacher who is ready to take the next step in their career within a supportive setting.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain invaluable career experience in an 'Outstanding' school working alongside a range of professionals.
- Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential.
- Join the Children's Centre Leadership team, a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
- Work in a positive and supportive environment
- Grow within this mainstream school and childrens centre, with opportunities for training and career progression
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers @ Remedy Education