£75 - £85 per day
4 days ago
Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant - Camden London
A lovely & supportive Primary School in Camden London are looking for an Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant to start immediately.
You'll be working across both mainstream Nursery & Reception classes assisting the children with learning through play and ensuring they are making the development needed at such an early age.
Does this sound like the Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
- Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant
- Working across Nursery & Reception - 3-5 years old
- Supporting children on a 1:1 & group basis in and outside of the classroom
- Working alongside a range of 'Outstanding' Primary Teachers
- Utilising learning through play
- Long-Term - Full Time
- Ideally have a university degree
- Good understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- You must be able to inspire young minds
- Must be able to get down to the kid's level and get stuck in
- Caring and play-full personality will be required
Apply for this Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV or contacting Sophie on 0208 418 1390.