13 days ago
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of young children in Brixton?
Are you passionate about providing outstanding care and education?
We have fantastic opportunities for Early Years professionals to join our Ofsted Outstanding School in Brixton. This highly rewarding role within our high quality and well-resourced School setting provides the ideal opportunity for our Early Years professionals to make a real difference.
We offer the professionalism and benefits of being part of a larger group of Ofsted Outstanding Schools, but with the environment of a family nursery:
We are looking for qualified practitioners to work full time with our friendly team, you must have 2-year experience at least working with preschool, be enthusiastic and display excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
You must have a passion to safeguard and improve outcomes for all children
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare or equivalent
- Clear DBS
- Understanding of play based approach to children's learning and development
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
- Passion for working with babies and children
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- An enthusiastic, flexible, can do attitude
To apply, please ensure you can answer yes to the following criteria:
- I have a full and relevant childcare qualification
- I can provide my original qualification certificate
- I am able to provide identification including Right to Work documents
If you are interested in Hearing more information about this position, please do not hesitate in contacting Zeki at Remedy Education at