3 months ago
Dyslexia Specialist - Teaching Assistant - South East London
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a successful and popular primary school in South East London. This school is ideally looking for a teaching assistant who can assist students who suffer with dyslexia, the ideal candidate will need to be able to support these students.
This is a full time Teaching Assistant position and will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also the potential that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. Interested in this role? Please apply ASAP.
About the Role
- This role will involve working 1:1 with a students who suffer with Dyslexia
- The students have Dyslexia, a low level of learning with challenging behaviour at times
- Starting ASAP, long term to permanent
- Daily rate from £75 - £85per day
About the School
- Two-form entry school located in South East London
- Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
- Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
- All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
- Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
- Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
If you are a nurturing teaching assistant who are able to support students with Dyslexia then please apply for this role, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy education.