£160 - £170 per day
3 months ago
Are you a positive SEN Design and Technology Teacher looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular Secondary School based in Essex?
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an SEN Design and Technology Teacher looking to work in an established secondary school in Essex.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic SEN DT Teacher who has the ability to teach with the ardour to inspire pupils. The school wants teachers who can organise and deliver captivating, lively lessons through their engaging manner and creative techniques.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range
*Have the experience working with SEN students - Predominantly ASD
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and dedicated DT Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV at Remedy Education today for consideration.