£140 - £185 per day
9 days ago
Long term perm
Monday 25th February
Location: Greenwich, South East London
Salary: £140 - £185 per day
Starts: Monday 25th February 2019
Contract: Long term/Perm
Remedy Education are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Drama teacher for a mainstream secondary school in Greenwich.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at a secondary school, located in the London Borough of Greenwich. Here the students are nurtured in a safe, caring, supportive and happy environment. The school ensures that all of their students achieve the highest possible academic goals by providing a stimulating and disciplined learning experience. The school has a track record of academic excellence in Art, Drama, Music and Technology and its students are highly aspirations and have positive attitudes to their learning and attainment.
As such, they are looking for a Drama teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience of teaching Drama in previous role.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status.
- Monitor student's progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved.
- Mark and assess work regularly and to take part in the department's quality assurance
- Ensure equality of opportunity for all students in order that they may achieve to the best of their ability.
- Have Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Remedy Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers and SEN support staff across South East London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.